Join Directors from the National Institute of Military Justice to discuss Military Justice in light of the recent events in Afghanistan.
Date: March 26, 2012
Time: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. EDT
Teleconference Dial-in Instructions:
Continental US Dial-in: 1.888.439.7610
International Dial-in: 719.955.2424
Meeting Passcode: 2024298081
Security Code: 1330
Email address to send Questions for the Panelists During the Conference Call: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moderator, Prof. Elizabeth Hillman, University of California Hastings College of the Law and President, National Institute of Military Justice
- Philip Cave, a NIMJ Director, retired Navy Judge Advocate, private practitioner with military law practice;
- Michael Navarre, a NIMJ Director, former active duty Navy Judge Advocate, and currently Special Counsel at Steptoe & Johnson LLP (Washington D.C.);
- Prof. Gary Solis, Georgetown Law School, a NIMJ Advisor; and retired Marine Corps Judge Advocate;
- Prof. Stephen Salzburg, George Washington Law School, NIMJ General Counsel, expert on criminal law and procedure.
Join our panel for a discussion regarding the military justice procedures in the potential courts-martial of SSGT Robert Bales, and other current military cases of public interest.